Question

wnealfjr

Credit Karma versus FICO versus The Credit Bureaus
I obtained all three credit reports from all the major credit bureaus and in reviewing those reports it appears they are all reporting the same or near identical information. As of today, Credit Karma reports my Transunion score at 723 and my Equifax score at 718. However my Equifax credit report shows a 653 credit score, which is a negative 65 point difference from Credit Karma. Also Credit.com reports my Experian score as 698 but my Vantage 3.0 score as 717. My FICO score on my Citibank report show 631. I understand that there are different scoring models, but why is there such a difference between each bureau? Is there any way a consumer can contact the Fair isaacs Corporation direct and request a FICO 8 score or other scores for mortgages, auto loans, etc? It seems that we consumers are at a great disadvantage in knowing what the financial institutions, credit card companies, loan companies and auto dealers are receiving as scores. Is there any way to obtain these FICO scores as a consumer?

Yes you can purchase your FICO scores from myfico, experian and other companies. They are not free. As to the other part of your question, you've given the answer. Different scoring models produce different scores, they are "different".