Question

MuzikGurl

Credit Karma verses Identity Guard
I have the monthly monitoring by Identity Guard and they say my up to date transunion score is 501 yet credit karma who is delayed in updating my transunion score compared to Identity Guard is saying my score is 544...that's a big difference...which one is more trusty worthy???? Also why does Credit Karma only give you one score ( transunion)?? Their commercial is misleading...saying you don't have to pay for your credit report and scores...while that is true but they also failed to say we will only give you transunion score only meanwhile you pay or just do the free trial offer on other sites and they give you all three of them...crazy...anyways..back to my issue...which site is more accurate??? Just curious....

Credit Karma is NOT one of the credit bureaus used by potential creditors in helping determine if you get credit. 

It IS a TOOL you can use in making financial decisions that can help your credit future.  There are several programs on this site you can use to get a virtual answer without having to suffer the consequences of making a serious mistake in real life.

You can use this for your financial education, or not.  Your choice.