Question

LBlakester

Credit Karma told me I was pre-approved for a credit card when I applied for it got a hard inquiry?
If Credit Karma recommended a credit card to distribute balance on a pre-approved card should I have received a hard inquiry from the card issuer?

Same with me

Hi, Credit Karma tries their best to hook up lenders to their perspective customers however its never 100%. I just posted because I was mislead by a company who approved me for a credit card and then after filling out the forms they tried to get me for a $500 security deposit...that was not what I applied for and feel intentionally mislead! I was told to call and write the company but so far no luck.....

Do you jump on the 'pre-approved' applications you get in the mail?  The offers here are the same thing and there is no guarantee you will get the card.  Learn from the articles, use the financial tools here and research cards before applying.