Question

Posted in Taxes

WillStr1

Credit Karma Tax Payments? Do I need to do IRS Direct Pay?
I filed my taxes with Credit Karma Tax. I ended up owing some money to the IRS instead of getting a return check. I am trying to figure out if I need to send the money via IRS direct pay or is Credit Karma coordinating it similar to how they handle returns.

Most Helpful Response

Have you found an answer yet?

I have the same question. I was under the impression that the money was going to come out of my account automatically (I provided my account info), but after more than 3 weeks this still hasn't happened yet?

Same here

I enter my account information to make a payment.

Now I am worried if the payment is going through, I can't even find the page when I put in the account information anymore.

Same for me

I had a refund on my state and I owe money on my federal.  I got the state refund direct deposited pretty quickly but after four weeks nothing has been debited on federal.  I'm pretty sure I entered in my info for the money to be debited but apparently there is no way to double-check.  I tried checking with IRS but they weren't able to tell if a payment had been set up.