Question

worse

credit karma sucks
can't get to it and no phone#s

Terrible site.  I am unable to log in.  They like my  e-mail address and info but when I hit the "magic" button I'm told there's something wrong.  Yes, there it - CreditKarma's Customer NOservice.  They're absolutely NO help.  I guess the founder doesn't like spending money so there is NO support via telephone and I couldn't find one online either. 

Pre approval scams

The pre approvals are completely fake. Don't respond to them and waste a hard inquiry

If you need help with your Credit Karma account, please visit our Help Center: help.creditkarma.com

We don't provide telephone support, but we can assist you with any questions related to your account via email.