Question

LarryThomas58

Credit karma shows I have a equifax score but my bank says I dont.Why is this
I have the app saying my equifax score is 665 but when I applied for a credit card with my bank they say I don't have a score

Credit karma does not give FICO scores which is what the bank uses. Credit karma gives you your FAKO transunion score which it then uses to estimate your equifax FAKO score.

Do you have any credit history? If you do, not every company reports to every bureau. Sometimes they only report to one. It is possible especially if you have little to no credit history that nothing has been reported to equifax. 

Get a free copy of your credit report and see if anything is reporting to equifax. If anything is reporting at all, it will generate some sort of score.