Credit Karma score of 700 did not match score when applying for credit which said 648.
I am selling items on Ebay and applied for a Paypal credit card. I did not get approved for the credit card, however, I did receive a small line of credit of $500 that can be used if I purchase a product through Paypal. I am rebuilding my credit after a Chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2010. My Transunion score through Credit Karma is 700 but when I applied for the credit card it said my Transunion score was a 648 and that's why I did not receive a credit card. Is this normal to have such a difference of 52 points when applying for credit?