Question

DemonDeacon86

Credit karma says very good, but not pre qualified? Still apply?
Want to get a Sapphire Preffered. TU 688, EQ 643?, Ficos from 3 different CCs, Cap1 751, Discover 700, Amex 688. CK says very good chance to get the CC but I wasn't pre qualified. Should I still apply?

Most Helpful Response

I can not emphasize this enough, do NOT, apply anything solely base on CK's approval odds, all you need to do is to read some reviews in credit card section.

-

Generally speaking, Chase's pre-approval site is pretty solid, unlike Discover, where you can put in your pets name or Micky Mouse and it will be pre-approved. If nothing came up? "I" would wait. No one can tell you with any certainty that you will be approved or declined.

Don't

As JohnnyRain already said, the preapproval tool on the Chase site is accurate, so believe it over the "ads" that you find here. Keep in mind that income and debt to income could play a part in getting this card as I believe it starts out with a significant initial credit line.

i was prequalified for 5 cards and still got denied