Question

wetumpka08a

Credit Karma says "soft inquiries" actually are "hard inquiries"?
Credit Karma said that If I wanted to check available offers, it would be a "soft inquiry". Yet after I did it, I've had numerous "hard inquiries" into my credit, and I've made NO applications to anyone. Is this all a lie, or what?

Same situation

The same thing happend to me. I am trying to fix it. Were you ever abe to?

inquiries

It seems like you actually did make applications for credit. If not, you should contact the credit reporting agencies and let them know you did not make them. In the worst case someone's using your identity to open up credit accounts. Best case, you applies but you don't remember doing it.