Question

Redddz

Credit karma says my credit utilization is 37% when in reality it is not
I have been trying to keep my utilization under 30% but credit karma updated this sunday that my credit utilization is 37% but when in reality I kept it under 20% and paid it off last week in full. I dont know what is going on, I cant seem to find the answer so far. Could anyone please help me understand what is going on?

slow to update

This site is a good tool but the information here isn't spot on and sometimes it takes a while for CK to update information. I hope this helps!