Question

pavannidamanuru

Credit Karma says my credit score is 705,Can I know what credit cards I would be getting approved?

It all depends on what your real Credit Score is,   if you want to check your FICO Credit Score goto  www.MyFico.com   now it will cost you.

It also depends on what credit bureau(s) the company does a hard inquire on,  as they could do it on one, two or all three.

It also depends on your ability to pay,  how much you make a year as they will take that into the mix.

So the scores here are more of a guide of your credit score going up or down,  but don't use it for anything else other then that. ( if you ask me the credit scores here a useless but thats me )

If you do apply for a Credit Card plan of your Credit Score taking a hit.