Question

Richnoname

Credit Karma says I have not paid my Toyota payment in 5 years. It is paid in full.
I have my pink slip in my hand. It says I have not paid in 5 years. Toyota allowed me to put two of my 2009 bills on the back of my loan. but other than that I paid on time.

There is no way to communicate to Credit Karma to clear this up.

I have started a dispute with Trans Union to clear it up.

Toyota says they have reported to Trans Union that I am paid in full.

How do I clear this up?

Also, I am a contractor, my credit scores determine my insurance costs. if I have a low score my insurance costs go up by 2000 percent.

So, I want to clear this up.

You've already done what you need to do, which was dispute it with TransUnion.  Nothing else to do at this point but wait for them to fix it.