Question

Peaches776

Credit Karma Reporting wrong
Credit Karma is listing an issue on my Equifax report. When I went to Equifax, the issue does not exist. How can I contact Credit Karma to let them know about their error? Cannot find email or phone for customer service anywhere. Is this what free get you?

Most Helpful Response

This happened to me also.  Since the item was not on any of my credit reports, I ignored it.  My bank laughed when I said I used CK.  They said it is so inaccurate as to be ridiculous.  So, if it's not on your real credit report, I wouldn't worry about the misinformation on here.  Nobody uses Vantage scores.  They are for educational purposes only, but not based on any real facts.

There is a reason why you cannot contact them.  It's because they could not handle the calls from people trying to get things fixed.  I am a web developer, and also evaluate web sites for Google.  Having no contact information on a site is a HUGE red flag that it's not a legit operation.