Question

kkmill1106

Credit Karma Reported Hard inquiries removed, but the hard inquires still appear on my credit report

Most Helpful Response

Credit Inquiry Confusion

I'm dealing with the same issue where Credit Karma Removes about 12 Inquires (2013 Inquiries) and then adds them back on my account therefore, causing my  score to go up and down; go figure...

trinikay

This just happend to me. I had my score go up 15 points because inquiries from 3 years ago had been removed according to Credit Karma, today I have all three back on my report. I'm so confused. How do we correct this?

Hi,

Are you looking at a fresh report?  If they tell you (for example, today) that the hard inquiry fell off, you can wait a day or two and pull your report and see if it's still there.  If it is still showing up - what was the date of the inquiry?  

kkmill1106

On september 14, 2013, credit karma stated I have zero hard inquiries on my credit report, because all 10 where removed, but under the tab credit inquiries, it's says I have a D rating with 10 hard inquiries. I'm confused. The inquiries where made in January 2013, but the alert credit karma sent me said they had been removed. IDK..

tg101688

"The inquiries where made in January 2013, but the alert credit karma sent me said they had been removed. IDK.."

Hard inquiries will stay on your credit report for 2 years. Those inquiries made in January 2013 as you stated wouldn't come off until January 2015. It must be an error on Credit Karma's behalf, however at this time they would have a far less impact on your credit score than they did when they were first reported.