Question

martymar16

Credit Karma just updated 36 missed payments on my Equifax report.
Credit Karma just updated 36 missed payments on my Equifax report. I spent all morning calling and waiting on hold and then paying Equifax to pull my updated credit file .. After an hour and a half, come to find out THERE IS NO MISSED PAYMENTS on my Equifax credit report. Why would Credit Karma show this incorrect information?

The key is...

Never over-react to anything you see on this site.  Credit Karma is a great "tool" for you to use to monitor various aspects of your credit worthiness.  But that's all.  Its just a tool.

It can help you notice changes and hone in your attention to what could be a problem.  But its not perfect.  Its a system that's drawing on the flow of information from these bureaus.  Sometimes there will be glitches, and they'll clear themselves up next time the bureau reports.  So don't overreact.  But sometimes there are real problems and this will get you to look closer and fix them.

Most Helpful Response

Same here

My Credit Karma Equifax Credit Report shows missing payments on 7 closed accounts. I pulled up my latest Equifax Credit Report and there were no negative reports on any of my accounts. This is definitely on Credit Karma end. I would appreciate if someone can take a look at this issue.

Thanks!

o

o