Question

MaryAnnBolling

Credit Karma is wrong
I got so tired of seeing this in my collection part of credit karma its only been since 2012 and the amount never changes , I have been in touch with HSBC and they say I owe them nothing. I called TransUnion and got the runaround and am not calling anyone anymore but if I don't see this off of my score then I will eventually have to sue.

First off who are you going to sue????? Credit Karma?  They get their information from TU/EQ, and good luck finding a lawyer that will sue those two.  

Your best bet is to file a formal dispute with TU. But beware before you go down that road, if HSBC sold your account to a collections agency, then you infact owe nothing to HSBC, but to a collections agency.