Question

EQnoble

Credit Karma is reporting 3 missed/late payments out of nowhere that are erronious
As of today Credit Karma is saying (only for equifax) that I have missed 3 payments...I have never missed a payment...I literally opened all of my cards to add to my credit score and don't even use them for any other reason. I went to Equifax to check this and it shows no negative marks...what gives...am I being trolled here?

correction: 4 late payments...and after double checking...all cards listed here show 0 late payments and all in great standingand this is mirrored at Equifax ( https://fact.econsumer.equifax.com/fact/productView.ehtml )

UPDATE

This issue has been resolved.   It appears that the issue was in the dataset in relation to the graphical output of said information and not so much in the information recieved from the big 3 CA's.

Since this was not an actual credit error the damage is nothing other than a bit of stress but in the future to avoid that it might be wise to add a button/toggle where a user who suspects something is wrong can click and basically report what they believe to be a site error which would have allowed someone such as myself to walk away knowing that if I checked back in a couple days the issue would have been solved or at least looked at

With no way to contact directly (this part I understand, there are millions of people who can get free info here so phone calls would have to be a paid service to be a sustainable model) or submit somewhat informative bug reports... I believe a simple button with a bug on it with an onHover tooltip reading "report site errors" just to add a boolean value that can be tallied by the dev team to quantify the level of a problem would serve everyone from members to developers in the most logical and least time wasting way.

Thanks for fixing the error and stopping a myocardial infarction