Question

rbarrow23

Credit Karma is asking me to update my information in step 2 and not letting me go any further.
Asking for basic sign up information that I've already given. When clicking next step, comes back to the same page. I've filled the same information out 5 times.

same problem with me

I tried updating my information few times but it does not move forward.

rbarrow23

Thank you for answering.  Hopefully whatever is wrong with the site will be better now.  I haven't tried to check my score yet today.  We'll see. 

Most Helpful Response

Same here :/

Same here and it is extremely annoying. I was actually able to log in at first, but as soon as I clicked on the credit report card (beneath the score on the main page after logging in) it took me to that Step 2 page and I have not been able to get past that screen. I've tried multiple browsers and entering past addresses and such to no avail. 

I've had a Credit Karma account for at least a year so I don't understand what the problem is...

rbarrow23

Thank you, at least it's not just me.  That's the same thing that happened to me.  Maybe something going on with the site.

Step 2 Registration Error

I tried filling my details in the step-2 but it's showing error. Please suggest me on this. I am just worried...

Same Problem

I am having the same issue today as well... seems like something might be wrong with the site.

rbarrow23

Thank you for responding.  It tells me it's not just me.  Hopefully, everything is worked out with the site now.  

rbarrow23

Thank you for responding.  Hopefully everything is fine with the site now.  I haven't tried to get my score yet today.  We'll see.

Can't pass step 2

Even I can't get pass step 2 and I'm putting in the correct info about me and it still won't let me go to step 3 so idk what's going on with it cuz I want to get to step 3 and seem score but it keeps taking me back to that step

it wont allow me to pass step number 2 why?

How do the base your ability to pay a de

It would be impossible to base a persons ability to pay a debt based on a credit score. My score was good before I became homeless disabled and unemployed. I now have little to no liquid assets to pay a dime to anyone.

Seems to me someone sticking their nose where it shouldn't be to see I've made small payments to my credit card only' while I owe tons more the they don't account for without any ability or income to pay it.. 

Is credit karma a scam for your info?

same thing happened to me

is this for real or what?