Question

Sh0nuff1967

Credit Karma is adding my student loans to my "other loans".
Credit Karma is getting my student loan total from Fedloan Servicing with my account number. Credit Karma is also listing each student loan disbursement amounts separately in the "unmatched accounts" section. If I try adding the unmatched accounts into the student loan category it shows my student loans are now doubled. This prevents me getting an accurate picture from Credit Karma when total debt is showing an extra 40k to my total debt.