Question

DontTrustIT

Credit Karma is a SHAM!!!
How does one pay down almost $10,000.00 of their debt off, does NOT use any credit cards, nor open any new credit cards or have any negative or derogatory marks on their credit report in almost 2 years and the credit score drops by **** near 40 points....
FORTY POINTS for doing EXACTLY what the advice of the site suggests....I go from being on the verge of excellent credit to "fair" credit....thoroughly disappointed!

Every site that I goto I will be "spreading the news!". So ticked that I bought into this crap!

Karma Credit is not a SHAM

You answered your own question. Your credit score is based off how you use credit. If your not using credit cards or have any loans their is nothing to base your score so it would go down after time. Karma Credit is not a SHAM it is a site to teach you how to use credit in the right way.

tbdc

Sorry Credit Karma.....

Basically...

you must run up the charges in order for your cost to go up?  Don't get me wrong, the credit is used, but very minimal.  The charges are paid within the next month.  My point is, how does a score go down 40 pts...?  So I'm still searching for some clarification as to what is the benefit here?