Question

H1GG1NS

Credit Karma ignores Credit Card history
In 2011 I opened a secured Visa with Centel CU which turned in an unseceured Visa with Centel with $500 limit,in 2012. Centel CU merged with Lansing Autoworkers FCU in 2013. I was then issued a unsecured Visa with $500 limit from the Lansing Autoworkers FCU. How do I get that history recognized by Credit Karma, which I believed to be a honest reporting agency. Any help you can adivse me on would be greatly appreciated as I have worked hard to rebuild my credit scores. The other two services have no problem in giving me a fair score, why not you and Trans Union?

all depends on how its reported

The CU may not report directly to Transunion, so that if would be gleened off your other reports.  When banks merge that info is not always carried forward on your report.  i.e. if they don't report to TU then they only show a closed account and a new open account.  As long as it is reported corectly on the others, you shouldn't have a problem. It seems that not all the CRA's will have exactly the same info all the time. And you will get 3 different scores form each. VAriables in the CR's is not unusual. 

non reporting of credit card

Thank you for your information.  On the other two reporting agencies it shows my Centel CU Visa card as just being closed.  Nothing is being said about LAFCU issuing me a new unsecured Visa.  So it leaves alot of gray area for guessing what happened.