Question

FionnaTheHuman

Credit Karma has reported an increase to one of my cards' limits
When I check that lender's site, it shows that card's limit is still the same. I do have two cards from that lender, and the reported increase does match the limit I have on the other card, but the notification specifically mentions the last four digits, and that credit limit hasn't changed. Is this an oops on Credit Karma's reporting?

Most Helpful Response

Yes

I got an alert that one of my cards decreased the limit...but when I checked it wasn't changed at all.  CK lowered my score by about 9 points.  I have stated this in other posts...use CK for what it is...information and community.  As far as scoring goes, it is all together worthless.