Question

KHAMIR

CREDIT KARMA HAS NOT LISTED MY ASSETS
I COULD NOT GET AN INCREASE IN CREDIT LINE AT DISCOVER CARD AS MY ASSETS ARE NOT LISTED AT CREDIT KARMA. WHAT CAN I DO? WHO DO I CALL?
I LIVE IN THE DESERT AND M Y AIR CONDITIONING JUST WENT OUT. THIS INEFFICIENCY IS VERY TIMELY.

Please don't shout.

Writing in all caps on a computer post is the same as shouting, which is not very likely to get a response.

Credit Karma is not one of the three credit reporting agencies that lenders/creditors go to to determine to whom they will grant credit, so Discover did not get their information from this site.  I do not recall being asked anything about income or other assets when I joined this site so assets are not an issue here.

Since CK gets its information from Transunion, you may give serious thought to obtaining all 3 credit reports.  You can do so at annualreport.com.  Go over those accounts thoroughly because it is not unusual for errors to exist.  Anything that is NOT yours, file a dispute. 

You might contact Discover card and talk to a customer service representative about the asset "issue".  Have all the information necessary about your assets available when you call.  If the first person denies a credit line increase, ask to speak to their supervisor and then ask said supervisor if they have the authority to make such decisions.  Be courteous and patient and you MIGHT get the increase.  All you can do is try.

I do hope you can get your air conditioning repaired or replaced.  I don't do heat very well, either. 

Most Helpful Response

Help

I also am getting hammered by low credit score. I have no assets listed on my credit report and I own my house, paid cash for it, and everything on it plus one car is paid for also paid cash. How do we get these assets added to our report?