Question

neeliec

Credit Karma has incorrect information - how do I correct it?
My husband's Credit Karma info show he has only 5 years of credit history, so he has received a "D" grade for that part of the scoring. Yet the TransUnion credit report we have from Feb. 2013 shows he has been in their files since 1980!!

We have had good credit for 40+ years and I can't figure out how to get this error on Credit Karma corrected!

Most Helpful Response

Contact TransUnion

All of the data on Credit Karma comes from TransUnion. Check your full-length credit report and contact the credit bureau to initiate  a dispute.

Ccs1989

Not an accurate reply, I called TRANSUNION who stated "we are not affiliated, nor do we support anything associated with Credit Karma". Credit Karma has someone in GA (out of state) with her information listed on my account including addresses and different names on my account.

Enter Your ReplyFor months, Credit Karma has been reporting inaccurate information on my account. I had an erroneous lien completely expunged from my credit report. I have verified this with all three major credit bureaus. On Credit Karma, TransUnion reflects the change, but Equifax does not, even though Equifax, too, made the change on their report. I've contacted Credit Karma about this for over three months, but they don't do anything except parrot the same old company line that they report what they receive. This is an insult to my intelligence because I checked with Equifax and the others, directly, and the lien had, in fact, been removed. Moreover, other credit sites like Credit Sesame and Credit.com do have the correct information. Their customer service 9leaves a lot to be desired. I don't use them much, especially since they keep extending the t8me they say I should wait for the correction to be made on their site. Leaves a bad taste. Try the others for more accuracy.

I do not have 2 accounts with dept of education it needs to be corrected thank you

incorrect information

I did a balance transfer over a month and a half ago. They show that card that I transferred to with the full balance and the others as well. The balance has not been removed from the transferred credit cards so it looks like I am at max with all of them.

How do I Correct Incorrect Information

I paid off a loan in October, but CreditKarma still has it outstanding.  I cannot find any way to contact them.  Anybody know how to do this?  Thanks.

Ohio Resident

Credit Karma has incorrect information about one of my credit cards; husband's info is listed on my report; not in need of a high-cost law firm; rather, we just need to know how to correct errors presented by C.K.