Question

holz22

Credit Karma Full Credit report incorrect...Where should I dispute? Is it pulling my score down?
The new Full Credit Report on Credit Karma is amazing! However, I have one issue/question. I have 2 credit cards. They are both open, current and paid off in full every month. This is shown on the CK report. However, my Bank of America credit card is also listed in the "No Recent Activity" section. This is incorrect. I contacted Bank of America and they say they are reporting correctly. Who should I dispute this with? Is it a Transunion problem or CK? Is it a beta version teething problem? My Credit Karma score recently dropped from 756 to 668 for no apparent reason. Could it be from this inaccuracy?
Thanks

The question CreditKarma needs to answer is

Please Define "You are viewing x accounts with no recent activity reported"  What is this based on,  What information within the Credit Report?    Recent Activity as in 30 day, 60 days ,  90 days  etc,  please define.   

If your Credit Karma account shows errors, you will need to contact TransUnion, the bureau that has provided the credit report. Learn more about disputing errors here: https://www.creditkarma.com/article/dispute-credit-report-errors