Question

nsher01

Credit Karma duplicating accounts. Information is inaccurate. How do I fix this?
Credit Karma and/or TransUnion has recently duplicated two of my credit card accounts. It looks like this happened after I tried to link my accounts to Capital One. Additionally, several of my student loans were consolidated and bought out by a different lender, yet both the old loans and the new consolidation are being reported on Credit Karma. How do I go about fixing all of this so that I can review my information as accurately as possible? Thanks.

YOU must make an annual check of all three credit reports and only you can get the corrections made.  This site provides all the information you need to help accomplish this (see Resources and Articles) and use the tools here so you can learn how to manage your credit.

nsher01

Thanks.  I've here for awhile and thought that I was managing it quite but well, until my Capital One credit card and consolidated Sallie Mae loan started showing up twice just this week.  I'll poke around for some additional help.  Has anybody else dealt with this before?  Is it temporary and might the duplicate accounts eventually fall off?