Question

thuynh18

Credit Karma calender that shows estimate date the the credit is reported to bureau
I saw it once and cannot find it again. It was a calender that shows the estimate date my credit cards report to the credit bureau a link would help.

Most Helpful Response

I cannot find this feature since update

Does anyone know where this calendar is now? It was so helpful and I feel like the only reason I log onto this site...

LRB1453

I also have not been able to find this feature since the update;however, I did notice that if you look at your credit utilization by account, it shows the date it was last reported in the details. Normally your account will be updated around the same time each month. Give or take a few days. Hope this helps.

click on the folder icon

Click on the folder icon to the right of the credit karma logo