Question

corbin

Credit Jump because Forbearance or Other?
Hello. My credit score just jumped 50 points and I need help understanding why. There are two factors in play regarding the same student loan trio.

Initially I had a trio of student loans reported 120 days late last December. My credit score plummeted, but the accounts have been current since January.

Fast forward to exactly one year later and my loans were put into forbearance for this month due to a natural disasters. It's also the one year anniversary of the delinquency remarks.

My credit score jumped 50 points. Could this be due to the forbearance on my only accounts with delinquency reported at one point, or is the jump due to clearing one year of the reported delinquencies?