Question

Probum

Credit is such a scam!
My credit utilization is high so I ran the simulator and to see if my score would go up if I made a payment. Acccording to the simulator I should have seen a 8 point rise. I made the exact payment and on the next update NOTHING! My score stayed exactly the same and the current balances didn't even reflex my payment. And it wasn't just credit karma that was incorrect either.

Nothing is instant on credit scores.  It takes time for the payment unit to get the reportto the credit bureaus, and that often is done once a mon[th.  Then Credit Karma can get the information to update their records.  If you take the time to read the articles here you can learn how credit really works, build yours, then enjoy the benefits that come with having good credit like I have, and I USED to believe paying only cash was the best way.  WRONG!

Probum

The creditors must report mid month because it's the 5th and still no change. I'm going to look daily to confirm this at least I'll know for future reference.