Question

MrTomy747

Credit Inquiries
When I refinanced my mortgage through eLoan 6 lenders pulled my credit report. Showing 6 inquiries related to 1 loan seems wrong. Should I do something?

Send a request to merge inquiries

I found a sample letter online,

This letter is used to combine several inquiries into one. For example, you may have applied for a home loan with a mortgage broker who allowed many companies to pull your credit report, which would have a negative impact on your credit

here is the webpage with the sample letter you should be able to use this letter to merge all of those inquiries into one.

http://www.expert-credit-advice.com/Letters/Letter8.htm

Send a request to merge inquiries

This letter is used to combine several inquiries into one. For example, you may have applied for a home loan with a mortgage broker who allowed many companies to pull your credit report, which would have a negative impact on your credit.

here is a sample letter you can use that i found online

it should help to merge them into one inquiry

cmk8711

I hope this helped.