Question

Anthony0624

Credit inquiries
I had went to a dealership looking for a car about a month or two back and they pulled about 6 or 7 inquiries, which they only stated they were doing to pull one and which I authorized that one. I finally got a car through another dealership and I just got a letter in the mail that the previous dealership is still pulling inquiries up to this date. How do I go about removing them?

You need to try to get the dealership to remove them.  You can also dispute them with each credit bureau but not sure how successful you will be.  However, inquiries pulled in a short time will be treated as one inquiry because its viewed as rate shopping.  Proably not hurting you much but I would lean on the dealership to both stop doing it and remove them.