Question

rasman44

Credit inquiries
Seems I have several inquiries that were supposed to be soft inquiries. It is a pita to try to prove I was told they were going to be soft and then they show up. How do I get them gone without proof I was told they were going to be soft?

who told you that?  Whjat were they for?  Need more information

It comes down to "Did you give them permission to run your credit?"  It's either a Yes or No   You either did it over the phone and they recorded it, or in the office and then you would had to sign something.

imawordman

I went to an auto dealership to finance a car and was told the inquiry was a "soft hit."  But I knew better and waited for a hard hit to show on my credit reports and that's what I got.  Didn't even pay to tell the auto dealership.  It just pays to be aware of these tactics.

"Credit Inquiries"

Hello Community, i was just  wondering if anyone in the community may know; if in fact, both HARD & Soft inquiries(that remain on & affect one's credit) are mentioned in a credit application's FINE PRINT (and/or) "Terms & Agreements" before submitting application?