Question

kid28

Credit Inquiries
I notice that there are hard credit inquiries on my credit report. But they aren't mine. They come from an airline and I haven't been near an airplane in almost 40 yrs! How do I get them off?

Take it you are talking about the Credit Inquires on the Credit Report and you see "National Credit Cards/Airlines "  under Type.     This is really useless information as most of what I have seen is wrong.

If you Click on the "Creditor Name"  you will see the address and phone number of the Creditor,  Call them up and ask about the hard inquire.   you might have to give them your SSN,  but I think once you hear their name if might jog your memory a bit.

Write letters to the company that is making the inquiries and tell them to stop and remove them from your report.  Also write letters to all three bureaus and tell them to remove the inquiries as you did not authorize them.