Question

slsmith522

Credit Inquiries
I think I remember being able to see the list and dates of hard credit inquiries on my report when I first signed up - but can no longer find it! Does anyone know where to find that on this site? I want to know what my 6 inquiries are and when they were done so I can forecast when they will fall off? All i can see now is that I have 6 but I can see what they are?

Most Helpful Response

CK doesn't show you what the inquires are just when you got them and only ones that you axquired after you joined CK anyones b4 CK arent shown the month you got them to see who there from you need to go pull your credit report this can be done for free once every 366 days