Question

Valisa25

Credit information is highly out of date.
I received an email from CreditKarma saying my credit information is highly out of date. What is needed from me to update the information? Everything on the report is correct expect for one collection account. I'm not certain what action is require from me to change what is reflected or if I have the authority to change what's reflected. Please advise. Thank you.

Credit out of date

I get the same message but do not see a problem with my excellent credit.  Could it be because I have a lock on the three credit unions?