Question

Laskablue

Credit history life,assests and unauthorized checks
My credit history is wonderful. This history only goes back 5 years...why? I've owned 4 houses and paid on time, and their value was much higher than the loan. Why aren't assests considered here? I show no car loan, because I paid for it. Why isn't that a plus? I have savings and a nice 401K investment. Why isn't that considered? And why can't I enter my Seacoast National Bank?

I paid off a credit card through Preferred financial services, and made an agreement. THEY chose to use a law firm ..John Boener associates. This law firm made a hard credit check on my report.....for no reason...this is way after settlement. I didn't authorize that. Please respond..My credit went from 800 to a 615. Makes no sense!

Assets have nothing to do with credit.

You could have millions in assets but, if you don't have any current credit activity, your credit score will not be good.  Utilize the Financial Tools on this site (Credit Simulator is very good) to see what actions would bring your credit score up.  Credit is a game, and it has rules.  Crazy?? YES!! But that's the way things are these days.