Question

cclength

Credit History-How to get around it
I keep getting declined for a credit card I want because of the length of my credit history. I have an above 700 credit score, is there any way to get around it?

Wait about 6 months between tries, and keep on trying.  There is a card I'd like to have and keep getting turned down, but I'll keep trying.  I do have good cards already, but this would be a help, too.

If  you have a family member (by blood or marriage) with good credit, you can ask them to add you as an authorized user to their card.  This used to work pretty well, but I've heard some card companies won't report the authorized user on the credit reports, so it's now a hit or miss type of thing.  All they can do is ask their card company if they would report the account or not.