Question

JRRuiz194

Credit Freeze from 1994..
My mother did a freeze on my credit 6 months after I was born because when she received my Social security card it was open. I'm trying to figure out how to remove the freeze, but everyone wants a pin.. this was from 23 years ago.. so I'm kind of stuck. How do i resolve this?

you need to work directly with each of the Credit Agencies,  Transunion , Equifax and Experian to fix the issue.   It will take time,  but will require Certified Letters for all communications to where you can show proof of who you are.