Question

arbyheiditeddybutch

credit freeze - can I put a freeze on my credit accts through you?

Most Helpful Response

you can't do that here,  you need to do it thru each of the Credit bureaus.

Now with that said,  I did post a link about  Credit Monitoring, 

http://krebsonsecurity.com/2014/03/are-credit-monitoring-services-worth-it/comment-page-2/

This is a very good read,   I did sign up for the credit Monitoring at TU,   and sure enough they sent the request to the other two.  Received Mail and all.  So will just see what happens,   they said it makes it harder to apply for Credit for yourself but I don't mind it, just don't want anyone doing it under my name.

Oh Yeah side note looks like you can pull yet another Credit Report on yourself during the 90 days Alert.

I plan on resetting the Alert every 90 days.