Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

srix01

Credit file not found
I haven't been able to get my credit score, kindly help me to get my credit score.

erroneously say no credit file

I'm having the same problem and I am way over 18 years old with 40 years of credit history. Makes no sense. My credit file is not thin. I have received credit scores and reports in the past so I KNOW there is informaton. 

It's possible you don't have a credit score here because of insufficient credit history. Please read the articles on this site so you can understand how credit works and how to improve your credit score.  I have been helped a lot by this information.