Question

Lovelyfavour7

Credit enhancement
After reading the recommendations for having a line of credit on the credit report how do I go about getting my various lines accounts what do you think I should apply for right now with my credit score so low i just have credit cards and student loans on there

Understanding how credit works will help you for the rest of your life and you can get that understanding by reading the articles on this site and using the financial tools.  Im have degreesin accounting and management, and learned more here than from college.