Question

Sadbrgc

Credit dropped due to unused jewelery card
My credit dropped due to a Kay Jewelers card I never received and completely forget about. I was told it wouldn't affect my credit if I never used it. I signed up for it for special occasions but I never even got it. What can I do

Nothing you can do

Kay is quick to drop unused credit.  We financed our rings when we got married with Kay. After a few payments I paid off the 22.5% interest account with a 0% balance transfer check.  12 months later they closed my account. Just about the time I was thinking that more jewlery would make a great 2 year anniversary gift. Their loss.

Your score should bounce back in a month or 2. The drop is due to the loss of available credit. Just keep making your other  payments on time and you'll be fine.