Question

CaddyCat09

Credit dropped, but have not missed due dates
Hello,
My credit score has dropped 18 points. For one and a half weeks, i did leave a balance on my credit score, however it has been between my last and next due date. I just payed off the last amount due, and am due for an updated score in seven days. Because these charges have not gone over my due date and my card will be entirely paid off again, will my score recover the lost 18 points entirely once the updated scores come through?

It doesn't matter when Credit Karma updates, that has nothing to do as to when your creditor will report to the credit bureaus. Most creditors only report to the credit bureaus once per month, usually within a couple days of your statement coming out. Credit scores will fluctuate. Eighteen points is nothing to get worked up over. Keep an eye on your FICO scores in addition to any other scores that you watch.