Question

NM80000

Credit difference, what to document
I have a TransUnion score of 648 and Equifax score of 698 a difference of 50.

What am I suppose to put on documents that ask me for my credit score?

Thanks

What docs and what score model(s) it's referring to? We do have 100s "credit score" out there.

I have yet to have anyone ask me for my credit score, and I have purchased cars and homes.  They usually run my credit and then I learn what the score is. I advise you read the articles on this site so you can gain a good understanding of how credit works because you need this information as part of your life.