Question

firmevato35

Credit consolidation
I thinking about consolidating my credit card balance. What do you think about this solution. I'm currently unemployed and paying my bills with unemployment. What options do I have?

You likely have limited options due to your employment status. You can try local banks and credit unions, or a credit card with 0% interest on balance transfers. However, I think a better option is to contact each creditor and explain the situation. Ask to have your payment plan modified for each.

In the meantime, keep looking for jobs and try and pay at least the minimums on time. If you have bills like medical bills then you can send them $5/month. They wont send you to collections if they see you making a good faith effort.