Question

moovieguy

Credit company is out of business. How do I get them off my report ?
I was notified in 2010 that Advanta was going out of business. How do I get them off my credit report ?

Even[ if they are out of business, you did have a credit account with them that is on your credit reports as part of your credit history.  It will fall off seven years after the account was paid up.

Challenge it on your report

IF you challenge it on your credit report, and they can't prove it within 30 days, it will be removed. 

If they are out of business (and nobody bought their debt and proper documentation) it more than likely won't be responded to within the 30 days, and therefore removed.