Question

cpichardo85

Credit company closed my account about 1 yr ago. How long should I wait to apply for the same card?
So I had a Banana Republic card - great card, I think. GE Money Bank, the bank that manages the Banana Republic retail card, decided to close my account because of three bounced checks that occurred in the same month. I called my commercial bank, reached out to BR and GE, and wasn't able to stop the card from closing. I miss shopping at BR, and would like to apply again. How long should I wait to apply for it again?

How about just using cash for your purchases?  That credit card wil remain on your credit report for the next 7 years and Banana Republic will likely have your name on a list for "never again" on a card.  You might try in 7 years and see what happens.