Question

kfl989

Credit collection made an error and they have not repaired my credit report in 12 months.
QD credit collection company put my roomates lease on my credit. They have proof that i was not on the lease and it is still on my credit. I made a claim a year ago and they have not takein it off yet. What are my steps i need to take to get this permently removed from my credit and what can i do legally with that company

Make another claim. Call the company and  ask them to remove it. Keep following up until they do.