Question

Farmerniece

Credit collection
How do I find out what account specifically is in the credit collection section on this report?

I had this confusion initially

In the report to the far right it shows the company that is reporting this charge. The company in bold near the top left is just the agency or collections department they are using. For instance I had a NCO Financial 33 and the actual account was care centrix health care. Also under the collection company's name lists a phone number which you can call and find out more about your debt and even pay it off right there and then. Just take in the whole report and one by one dissect all the information accordingly. I took out two of my collections in under an hour one mine/one not mine. Trust yourself and have patience. Good luck...