Question

rklu

Credit Changes regarding my account
In regards to my GECapital one account, they showed 2 miss payments in which I rectified and received a letter from them stating that it has been cleaned up. I want to know when this will clean up my credit?

If they agreed to remove the neg's

The Negitive remarks will come off in 30 days or so if they agreed to remove them,  If they didn't agree to remove they may not come off at all.  Credit history goes back 7 years, so they could stay on your Report if they did not specificly agree to remove them.

rklu

They did promise to remove the negative remarks from my credit. However, do I need to facilitate this or will they work it out on their own? I'm nervous that they may not get to it or overlook doing this task.

disagreedment

Recently I have found a couple old disrepencies that has been  applied to my credit profile, so therefore i am ancious to get this matter cleared up asap. I requested the disrepenc ies be c leared from my profile but I see now t hat it has not been, I assure you this matter is being handled as fast as I can do it. Of ccourse i would like any advice you may want to share with me.     Thank-You                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Debgorah Wacker (looking for advice)(By the way my karma score is 605)